.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Dizzy Gillespie style

Very pleasing news is that the VP website has had a record month for hits. Still not as many as I'd like, but over a hundred more than the previous monthly record. Regular updates have helped, but it's good that as we go on more and more people are checking it out. Might need to make the website a bit less busy at some stage, but time is not on my side at the minute.

Also very pleasing, was to see this flyer advertising a London showcase gig for Invicta Hi-Fi. I am particularly delighted to see the order in which Snap Ant arrange their press quotes.

I don't particularly write reviews with obvious quotes for this kind of thing but certainly, when I first started VP, I hoped I might one day get quoted on a press release, as it gets your name touted around fellow zine writers. Bearsuit and Hyper Kinako, amongst others, have oblidged.

The next was to see it on a gig poster unexpectedly - Deerpark sorted me out there.

Now we have this JPEG flyer and once again the bar is raised.

Next stop, Jo Whiley intoning "'gonzo gabba-skiffle' said Vanity Project" over a 3am TV ad.

Sweet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home