.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, March 10, 2005

Persil at the Cavern

Had Persil camping with us again from Sunday to Tuesday (although I was away on my work training course, leaving Jenny to entertain them on the Monday night, arenlt I considerate).

Reason being their stay in the UK was extended after the Wedding Present tour to enable them to play a few dates with Melys which included a date at Liverpool's Cavern Club on Sunday, and a free day following. They were now slimmed down from four bodies to two as the nucleus of David and Martine experimented as a live duo for virtually the first time, thereby playing more of their electronicy stuff.

A review will occur on VP when I can get my house in order, so much going on, but here's some pics from the Cavern show.







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home