.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Seeing double Cardiacs

After my yearly pilgrimige to London for Cardiacs annual November London shindig, I usually supply some thoughts on the whole affair but, it seems, two of Vanity Project's other esteemed writers have beaten me to it. So I'll just keep my giddy buzz within this year.

Firstly Grebo reviews their show at the Wedgewood Rooms on his VP Live Review annex. You can also read Grebo in The Portsmouth News and the esteemed Organ. Southerly Turbonegro fans should also direct themselves his way!!

Then Leon Michael Tricker provides an experiential overview of both that Pompey show and the London thing. God I wish I'd been at the Portsmouth one too - my favourite band (he's right about that) in my favourite venue (205 visits, with Southampton's Joiners next best with 38).

Mind you I did see them there in '99, but I am a greedy soul for sure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home